Monday, January 22, 2007

Feb. 3rd Opening

Buffalo Arts Studio has a very interesting opening of two
out of town artists that address animal issues. I'ld like to have the
opening well attended so I've enclosed an email invite. Please help make
this a special opening. Its an opportunity to develop new friends for
the studio and an opportunity for you to show your friends where you
work and what BAS is about- new emerging artists. I could use some help
working the door the night of maybe three one hour shifts- we want to
educate people about BAS programs.

Marni Shindelman- "Souvenirs from Human, My Mammal"
color photographs in the front gallery

Krista Birnbaum-"The Loneliness of the Species"
color photographs and three videos running on a loop in the center gallery

BAS Artists -new works in the third gallery

at Buffalo Arts Studio
2495 Main Street Suite 500

Febuary 3 2007 from 7-10 pm

2 comments:

BAS said...

Nice, an ad comment. Sorry. I put a word-protectioon (when you have to correctly spell out the word n bizarre letters) to keep this from happening again....val

Kathy Sherin said...

I can help out for an hour - no time is better than other so let me know
Kathy